Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

HELP!!!!! Whats Wrong with DirectInput

Started by C++ Freak Jan 13, 2000 at 11:22 PM 0 replies 500+ views
Original Post
C++ Freak
C++ Freak
I am using the BOB game engine and I an making a shooting gallarey. I used this code to get the position of the mouse. DI_Read_Mouse(); // move the mouse cursor mouse_x+=(mouse_state.lX); mouse_y+=(mouse_state.lY); but when I tried to fire the gun in the program it kept on missing its targets. So then I made a BOB that would follow the mouse around. cursor.x=mouse_x; cursor.y=mouse_y; and when I executed the program I was surprised to see that the faster I moved the mouse the farther behind the BOB was. How do I fix this? I am using directX5.
Visit http://members.xoom.com/ivanickgames
C++ Freak
C++ Freak
Never mind. I fixed it.


Edited by - C++ Freak on 1/14/00 10:56:51 AM
Visit http://members.xoom.com/ivanickgames

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.