Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Boat physics engine?

Started by GFV Jul 24, 2013 at 8:02 PM 4 replies 5.1k views
Original Post
GFV
GFV

Hello!

Does any of you know of a physics engine for boats? I can’t seem to find any. Basically we’re looking for something already-done which we can use for our game, just like there’s also the same thing for cars, etc…

If you know of any, please let me know!

Thanks tongue.png

swiftcoder
swiftcoder

I'm pretty sure there aren't any off-the-shelf.

Tristam MacDonald. Ex-BigTech Software Engineer. Future farmer. [https://trist.am]
GFV
GFV

Oops, 3D :)

But the 2D one you posted looks really really nice! Very tempting!

Too bad, seems like there aren’t any, I was hoping there would be something like the Beam NG thing but for boats…

GFV
GFV

Very interesting, thank you!

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.