Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
๐Ÿ”’ Locked

Killing Horizon

Started by dgreen02 Aug 16, 2013 at 3:06 AM 1 replies 2.5k views
dsm1891
dsm1891

I am unsure why this has been down voted to -5 but upvoted. some nice concept work.

(this all seems like original images posted by the developer)

Mobile Developer at PawPrint Games ltd. (Not "mobile" as in I move around a lot, but as in phones, mobile phone developer) (Although I am mobile. no, not as in a babies mobile, I move from place to place) (Not "place" as in fish, but location.)
dsm1891
dsm1891

Ah, I see, it is a bug with indie corner, reported it.

Mobile Developer at PawPrint Games ltd. (Not "mobile" as in I move around a lot, but as in phones, mobile phone developer) (Although I am mobile. no, not as in a babies mobile, I move from place to place) (Not "place" as in fish, but location.)

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.