Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Kickstarter Campaign Launched

Started by anttoo Oct 25, 2013 at 11:29 PM 0 replies 850+ views
Original Post
anttoo
anttoo

Hi Guys,

I've been on these forums for over 6 years (or so I think), pretty much since I picked up "Let's learn Java 5!" and have finally got to the point where a full feature game is possible.

So with that in mind, I'm trying to trade in Business Systems Application programming for game dev and have launched my Game's Kickstarter, I hope you have a look and give me a bit of advice on my pitch.

(And those so inclined, feel free to contribute)

ALSO, A brief look at my past projects...

//The first real attempt, in C++, not my favoutire language

//The second crack at it, in C# this time! Before DOT NET 4.0!

And now, the latest project, I hope you like it!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1233272990/miscellania-infinite-sandbox-game?ref=home_location

If you do like it! Feel free to spread the word!

Also, also, had a crack at this twitter thing: https://twitter.com/Miscellaniadev

Thanks Guys,

Anttoo

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.