Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

SoLoud Audio Engine release

Started by Sol_HSA Nov 9, 2013 at 4:13 PM 1 replies 4.3k views
Original Post
Sol_HSA
Sol_HSA

I've just released a new version of SoLoud, a free, easy to use, portable c/c++ audio engine for games.

Downloads and plenty of documentation can be found at:

http://soloud-audio.com

Basically I was looking for an audio solution, and the free ones I found lacked features I needed, and the commercial ones, well, are commercial. So I figured it can't be too difficult and rolled my own. And then kept working on it. The current release has been under construction for about four months.

Cheers!

http://iki.fi/sol - my schtuphh
Servant of the Lord
Servant of the Lord

That's really cool; thanks for releasing it!

I've looked over the FAQs, and scanned through the documentation, but because I'm not an audio guy I don't understand audio-related terms.

Does the library currently support playing sounds partially in one headphone ear/speaker, and partially in the other? (Is that the one called Soloud.setPan()/fadePan()?)

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.