Heya,
I don't to bore anyone with too much text, so here is the basic info - I've got a BA in Computer Science, 2 years of experience as an Android developer, worked as a TA at my university teaching programming and computer graphics, with Unity basics and did freelance web development work before that.
I don't have any commercial game dev experience, all I've got are a few POC's / demos done in Unity. Most of my interviews end the same - "It's a highly competitive market and you don't have any experience".
I am trying to strengthen my overall profile, so I turned to online universities, courses, that kind of stuff. I know that coursera is a great site for these things and I'll be checking out this: https://www.coursera.org/course/gametheory2
But is there more? Is there any online "university" that isn't a scam?
Thanks in advance.
Best regards,
Damir H.