Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Ludum Dare anyone?

Started by minibutmany Dec 10, 2013 at 10:24 PM 3 replies 1.8k views
Original Post
minibutmany
minibutmany

Is anyone going to be doing Ludum Dare this weekend?

I'm not sure if I will have the time,

but If I do, I will definitely be participating.

Stay gold, Pony Boy.
boolean
boolean

Oh crap it's this weekend? I might give it a shot if I have time, I've been wanting to try for ages.

Brick
Brick

I tried (and failed) to participate in LD27 with some friends and was really looking forward to this one. But alas, we all have way too much schoolwork and couldn't do it this time. Oh well...the good thing about Ludum Dare is you can always try again in 3 months.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.