Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

[Help] Lesson 06 Texturing Update Problem

Started by VCAlfox Mar 17, 2014 at 6:15 PM 2 replies 5.3k views
Original Post
VCAlfox
VCAlfox

Hello,

I downloaded the Lesson 6 source (this is the Lesson 6: http://nehe.gamedev.net/tutorial/lesson_06_texturing_update/47002/ ), and when I load it into VC all works fine. Now I want to create my own project and when I compile the files. I receive this errors:


1>SOIL.lib(stb_image_aug.o) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol  __alloca referenced in function _stbi_zlib_decode_noheader_buffer
1>MSVCRTD.lib(crtexe.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol  _main referenced in function  ___tmainCRTStartup

I tried also to put the same code of Lesson 6 in my .cpp file.

And of course I followed the instructions in the lesson (include .h and link .lib)

So, What is my error?

Thanks

VCAlfox
VCAlfox

Thanks! I'll see your link.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.