Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Ignore "Reload from disk?" prompt || Python conversion?

Started by theBegger May 12, 2014 at 6:42 PM 4 replies 4k views
Original Post
theBegger
theBegger

Python has


"ignoreChanged:

built in to ignore and skip windows prompt "Reload from disk?" when a file is changed. Is there something like this in C++, or can it be implemented?

Hollower
Hollower

This is a feature of the IDE or text editor you're using, and not a feature of the language. I did a quick search which seems to indicate you are referring to Sublime Text but other than that I don't see anything conclusive.

theBegger
theBegger

Okay, thanks! Where did you fin the data?? I googled the heck out of it!

tanzanite7
tanzanite7

Need to meditate on your Google-fu a bit.

The, shall i say, obvious first search would be "ignoreChanged" (with the quote marks of couse) - which will give a bunch of apparently topical Sublime Text links at the top.

theBegger
theBegger

Need to meditate on your Google-fu a bit.

The, shall i say, obvious first search would be "ignoreChanged" (with the quote marks of couse) - which will give a bunch of apparently topical Sublime Text links at the top.

ignoreChanged is the python code. I'm not sure why I would google that and research a language I'm not writing in?? Or did you mean something else?

SerialKicked
SerialKicked

You're confused and confusing tongue.png

ignoreChanged is not python, it's a setting in the text/code editor called Sublime Text : First Google result

The question "does it exist in C++ ?" makes little sense. Maybe it exists as an option in whatever IDE you're using for C++, maybe not. As you don't specify which, no one can answer.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.