Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

ST:Project

Started by Pete Rosetto Jun 4, 2014 at 3:04 PM 1 replies 1.1k views
Original Post
Pete Rosetto
Pete Rosetto
Hi Everyone!
The reason I'm posting this is in reference to a STAR TREK project that we are developing...

We are all professionals on this project. Personally, I'm a seasoned software engineer because of Star Trek... I studied electronics in the service and eventually migrated into the software world and have 10+ professional years. Basically we are seeking other professionals in a wide variety of disciplines to support the development of this project... If you're interested in possibly getting involved then please send us an email at the address provided in the flyer.
rip-off
rip-off
Álvaro is pointing the correct place for recruitment, but also note that we do not allow recruiting for projects using existing intellectual property here. You are free to recruit for your own futuristic space themed game.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.