Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Looking for a handful of testers for Bain's Redemption :)

Started by mikeshafer Jul 23, 2014 at 5:21 AM 0 replies 1.4k views
Original Post
mikeshafer
mikeshafer

Hello there Lounge Lizards,

I'm looking for a few good men (or women) to test our alpha demo. I'm currently in San Diego due to Comic Con/Gam3r Con so I will get plenty of testers at my booth, but we would like to get a group of testers for our game and see what they have to say about it. Your input will be directly used to improve our game and get it ready for the Kickstarter launch at the end of August. You can see the game at its web site at: http://bainsredemption.com

Interested denizens should contact me, Mike! mike@bainsredemption.com

Let me know if you have any questions :)

Mike

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.