Hello community,
I'm learning c++ for some months now, in order to make games in the future.
I bought a book about the c++ basics a while ago and i'v just passes the half.
Now yesterday someone asked me to join his game develop team.
They are making a game in unity, using c#. They say i can join as programmer.
I sound so cool for me, but i am afraid of one thing: Forgetting c++.
I am afraid of this, because i'm only a beginner, who just learned about classes, so i haven't really much
experience writing code and because c# is more like java (i think), i will maybe forget lots of the c++ parts and syntax
and have to start again with the book. I completely don't want to do that, because i've spend so much time on it.
Now my question is: Do you think this might happen (an additional one is: is c# so different from c++ in concepts and syntax).
Thanks