Advertisement

Happy Pi Day!

Started by March 14, 2015 12:48 PM
4 comments, last by CulDeVu 9 years, 7 months ago

Happy Pi Day! In U.S. date format, today is 3-14. Taking liberties with the date-time format - 34 seconds before 2AM this morning, it was 3-14:1:59:26. biggrin.png

Please don't PM me with questions. Post them in the forums for everyone's benefit, and I can embarrass myself publicly.

You don't forget how to play when you grow old; you grow old when you forget how to play.

Your date system is invalid.
Advertisement

Pi day was this day in 1592... So long as you're using American date format. You missed it by 500 years or so.

In England there could be a pi day on 3rd January 4159 so you still have that to look forwards to :)

I've heard of the appropriate time being 9:26:53 AM, giving us: 3-14-15-9-26-53--that is, 3/14 (ugh, American date format tongue.png), (20)15, 9:26:53.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

My Twitter Account: @EbornIan

Your date system is invalid.

Indeed, it's very, very wrong

FastCall22: "I want to make the distinction that my laptop is a whore-box that connects to different network"

Blog about... stuff (GDNet, WordPress): www.gamedev.net/blog/1882-the-cuboid-zone/, cuboidzone.wordpress.com/

~[insert obligatory inspirational fact about pi, and act like those traits aren't shared with a vast majority of numbers]~

I'm sorry about any spelling or grammar mistakes or any undue brevity, as I'm most likely typing on my phone

"Hell, there's more evidence that we are just living in a frequency wave that flows in harmonic balance creating the universe and all its existence." ~ GDchat

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement