Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Showreel Feedback

Started by WillyMcC May 18, 2015 at 8:09 PM 1 replies 2.1k views
Original Post
WillyMcC
WillyMcC

Hello Everyone,

I recently just did up my showreel on projects ive worked on the last year. I am just about to leave university and right now, I want to better my skills in anyway I can. Can I ask for feedback on the overall music/mix and overall sound quality of the tracks within the showreel? Any feedback will be welcomed and appreciated.

Many Thanks

https://soundcloud.com/william-mccarter-music

samson77
samson77

Neat! Maybe a bit more info (or links) on the actual games/projects?

What's the game "Loyal" ? Has that been released yet? Looks interesting...

WillyMcC
WillyMcC

Hey there thanks for the reply. Noted im just about to work on my website right with executable downloads to all these games.

Funny enough Loyal was an Animation created by a friend of mine last year for his university project, the full thing is here. It was a great experience working with him on it.


Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.