Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Patch for namespace support in get/setters

Started by dkrusu Jul 20, 2015 at 10:34 PM 1 replies 2.3k views
Original Post
dkrusu
dkrusu

Currently get/setters do not support namespaces in the return type. Attached is a simple patch that adds support for scopes in IsVirtualPropertyDecl() which previously did not check for them. I also added a simple test case.

Edit: First diffs I generated in the wrong order, fixed.

Thanks,

dkrusu

WitchLord
WitchLord

Thanks.

I'll have this checked in as soon as possible.

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - <a href="http://www.angelcode.com/tower" rel
WitchLord
WitchLord

This is now available in revision 2202.

Thanks,

Andreas

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - <a href="http://www.angelcode.com/tower" rel

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.