Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

New game by Redcliffe Interactive

Started by Redcliffe Interactive Apr 30, 2016 at 10:12 PM 0 replies 950+ views
Original Post
Redcliffe Interactive
Redcliffe Interactive

Hi All,

I am a former employee of Halfbrick Studios and Full Fat Studios, where we primarily used C++ game engines, however after leaving Halfbrick I decided to use Unity instead. So I started making games with Unity and my first release is called 'Puzzle o' Pics', well actually its my second. The first was just a test game to test the process

I like puzzle games, RPG's, shooters and dungeon crawlers, but I need more funding so I am going to release a few of my games while I concentrate on my larger project and hopefully they'll do well, enough to get me funding

My game 'Puzzle o' Pics' has 150 puzzles in 6 categories and it is going to be expanded to include a much larger group of puzzles. The new puzzles will also increase in difficulty. I have plans for the games direction and how to improve it, but feedback is essential and always welcome

'Puzzle o' Pics' does not have in app purchases, but it does contain adverts. I hope you like it

Known issues. Unity doesn't run on my Galaxy tab 10.1

Released for Australia, New Zealand, UK, Ireland and the United States

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.redcliffeinteractive.puzzleopics

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.