Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked 🤖 Godot

OpenGL Paid Work

Started by Chris Burrows May 26, 2016 at 8:06 AM 0 replies 1.6k views
Original Post
Chris Burrows
Chris Burrows
I'm after somebody to re-write two C++ OpenGL examples in C# OpenTK. They're pretty basic and I'm sure it'd take under an hour for somebody who knew how. $50 (AUD) up for grabs. They are deferred rendering and deferred rendering shadow mapping from Marco Alamia's website. The problem is my knowledge of C++ is limited, I've been programming for years, but almost exclusively in C#. Basically, I look at his code and can't discern the program flow. To speed up the process, I've thrown together a basic OpenTK project to work atop of, unless you'd rather go from scratch that is. The code is pretty clean, and should be easy to navigate. I'll email it upon request.

screen.png

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.