Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

New 1000 AD Is Back

Started by dogma7 Aug 30, 2016 at 3:22 PM 0 replies 850+ views
Original Post
dogma7
dogma7

Hi guys,

I have posted here before but it was quite a bit ago. My site is back online after awhile off. I have been working on this site for 6 years now and after a break to rethink my site I have put it back up. It is a text based game based on medieval civilizations from around the year 1000 AD. Hence the name New 1000 AD. It is turn based strategy , 100% free so no real investment in giving it a go :)

Here is website

http://www.new1000ad.com

Here is twitter

@New1000AD

Here is Facebook group page

http://www.facebook.com/groups/New1000AD/

Stop by and give it a try if you are into text based games. Wargaming, turn based strategy.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.