Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Pixel artist needed for furry game

Started by Zethariel Nov 7, 2016 at 8:36 AM 0 replies 1.8k views
Original Post
Zethariel
Zethariel

Hello there!

I'm loooking for a pixel artist capable of making sprites and/or animations (frame-by-frame, sprite sheet)

Criteria:

- Zootopia style body proportions (large expressive eyes and ears, lanky/slim body structure)

- The game screen will be 800x600 (flash/browser game), so character sprites won't be huge (150x150 max is my estimate, but don't quote me on that)

- Slightly faded colors (Papers! Please mood, also how the old Disney animations looked like (Robin Hood is a good reference))

I am willing to compensate you for your time (monthly budget is around 200$), but this is not a commercial project.

If you're interested or need more details, reply here, via PM or to zethariel@gmail.com

Thank you for your time!

Disclaimer: Each my post is intended as an attempt of helping and/or brining some meaningfull insight to the topic at hand. Due to my nature, my good intentions will not always be plainly visible. I apologise in advance and assure I mean no harm and do not intend to insult anyone, unless stated otherwise

Homepage (Under Construction)

Check my profile for funny D&D/WH FRP quotes

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.