Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
๐Ÿ”’ Locked

VBexEngine Editor Project

Started by mdx Nov 24, 2016 at 10:08 PM 3 replies 2.1k views
Original Post
mdx
mdx

I've Updatet my Engine and Editor-Project using SlimDX and VBnet. Have a look if you'e interested... :)

NiceVideo:

ProjectPage:

https://vbexengineblog.wordpress.com/

Sub/Genius
Sub/Genius

That is pretty cool buddy. Keep it up.

mdx
mdx

Yes that's right... but I think my English is to bad to write all the stuff down correctly...

mdx
mdx

So here is the first downloadable demo-scene of my Engine-Project. It's just a very simple Demo that show's how easy it is to implement the engine.

It's testet on Windows10 / Nvidia GTX1070 / AMD4500HD. .. give it a try. I am glad about every feedback if everything is running or not .

SlimDX runtimes (32 and 64) must be installed. (Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6)

Blog:https://vbexengineblog.wordpress.com/2016/12/30/basic-scene/

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.