Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

need DEVS WORKING ON A thid person shooter

Started by AfamGamerHD Mar 25, 2017 at 2:20 PM 0 replies 850+ views
Original Post
AfamGamerHD
AfamGamerHD

LikesI'm going to keep this short and sweet, I have a small group that is determined to make a game not any kind of game a tps that would change the gaming community. were making a multiplayer thirdperson shooter.were looking to add this game to steam when its finish,were looking for designers, game animators and c++ coders.we have a whole discord setup and you can join from adding me on skype:AfamGamerHD OR discord:AfamGamerHD I hope you are as excited as me to and as everyone in this group to become a developer. under 17 skill level any

2Likes

Posted 08 January 2017 - 10:36 PM

I'm going to keep this short and sweet, I have a small group that is determined to make a game not any kind of game a tps that would change the gaming community. were making a multiplayer thirdperson shooter.were looking to add this game to steam when its finish,were looking for designers, game animators and c++ coders.we have a whole discord setup and you can join from adding me on skype:AfamGamerHD OR discord:AfamGamerHD I hope you are as excited as me to and as everyone in this group to become a developer. under 17 skill level any

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.