Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Need 2d Artist On Game Project

Started by Christian Courtney Aug 21, 2017 at 12:03 AM 1 replies 1.5k views
Original Post
Christian Courtney
Christian Courtney

I am creating a great 2d survival adventure RPG game. I have the core mechanics of the game but what I really need is graphics for this game. Anyone who helps will be fully credited and if the game is put out for money will get a share (will be discussed when you notify me). I am new to the Game making community and looking to get connections. The idea I have for this game is very ground breaking and creative. So if you would like to be apart of it please reply.

Andrew Parkes
Andrew Parkes
  • Hi there.

I am an artist with working experience in art, graphic and 3D animation. I have won a worldwide art competition for my Illustrations and am have designed concept art for a games that have unfortunately ran out of funding.I am interested in joining and see if we can create some really cool material. Hope you like my work. Thanks. Andy.

Awaken_Page_3.jpg

Awaken_Page_4.jpg

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.