Critic my new Android game

Started by
7 comments, last by Craftshop 6 years, 2 months ago

Hello, I'm new here, please try my Android game and give me feedback about the concept and graphics :) I did everything from scratch and used Gimp + Blender for the graphics, so please tell me if it is cool or it needs to be polished more

link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ovgames.tinyspinner

giphy.gif

Advertisement

Looking awesome!
I tried the game and must notice that it is working very smoothly. What engine had you used to create it?

Huh, that looks interesting! I'll try and check it out!

It's hard enough for novice. But it's not really problem of game :). Actually it's was fun.

But I'm was little annoyed from absence of button "repeat" right after game over. It's spoil a "flow" a little  

awesome, try to play but maybe to difficult

Vladimir : Thank you, I used Unity3D but the movement are not done with rigidbodies, I created a custom collision script based on geometric ideas.

Black : Thanks bro

Paul : Some of my friends told me the same thing about difficulty, I'll try to improve it a little. I'll think about replay button too, thank you :)

Imas : Just play a little you'll start to get familiar with the controls :D

Thank you guys, please leave a 5 stars rating if you can so as other people can easily find it in the store

"I created a custom collision script based" - Respect.
"I used Unity3D" - Ugliness.
26 Mb - Idiocy.
But +5 on play market.

The concept is nothing novel, but the steampunk-y thematic is charming and the aesthetics are good! Unfortunately, you need to make your game more emotional if you want to make it really sell. Emotion is what sells on the market and your game doesn't have much of any. But it's a great start! 

Heh, looks neat. Love the art too. Gonna check it out

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement