Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Visual Basic Galaga Help

Started by Ethan Webb Dec 2, 2017 at 5:38 PM 1 replies 1.6k views
Original Post
Ethan Webb
Ethan Webb

Hello,

So I'm making Galaga in Visual Basic for a class project, I'm stuck to Visual Basic (sigh) and so far I have my ship moving back and forth and shooting and when it shoots and the laser hits a PictureBox the PictureBox explodes, but now I'm to the point were I need invaders/enemies to fly in and line up in there positions. I'm completely stuck on how to make 5 or so ships fly in a set path and then go to a line. If anyone has any advice on how to make them fly in a set path that would be great.

Thanks.

Visual Basic
Scouting Ninja
Scouting Ninja
4 hours ago, Ethan Webb said:

. I'm completely stuck on how to make 5 or so ships fly in a set path and then go to a line.

You would make way-points for this. Then it would be as simple as having them move to the way-points.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.