Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Looking for Team to create Turn Based Strategy

Started by PAGS Feb 28, 2018 at 10:57 PM 0 replies 1.2k views
Original Post
PAGS
PAGS

I am looking to put together a team to create a turn-based WW2 game, with similar mechanics to XCOM.

I am currently looking for an experienced programmer, 3D Artist (i dabble in 3D modeling so will be working alongside them), 2D artist and animator.

I am currently planning on using Unity, however, should an experienced programmer be capable of achieving better results using Unreal, then this can be a possibility.

I have worked on several projects that have started but gone nowhere, as the teams were generally enthusiast like myself, without much knowledge, and resulted in large ambitions, but no execution.

If you are interested, please let me know as I believe this will be a fun project.

Regards,

Jeff

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.