Hi,
Long time ago I had to use FreeImage to replace STB Image because some files failed to load.
We are now in 2018 and looks like STB Image never ended to be updated.
Is it safe to use STB Image / STB Image Writer nowadays ?
Thank you
🔒 Locked
STB Image
Advertisement
Original Post
I am using STBI and I never had a problem. Not sure what kind of trouble you had, but for it's been a smooth ride so far.
Both stb_image.h and stb_image_write.h was updated a month ago: https://github.com/nothings/stb
I use both without any problems. It has some limitations though that's specified in the files, perhaps you violate some of them?
It's worked fine for me for a very long time now. Used my hundreds of projects too.
It works great here, been using it for years.
Topic Locked
This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.
Sign in to reply to this topic.
Advertisement