Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

WANTED! 3D artists and programmers for and exciting JRPG project!

Started by Gael Fernandez Jul 31, 2018 at 11:37 AM 6 replies 2.3k views
Original Post
Gael Fernandez
Gael Fernandez

My name is Gael and I'm a game designer and a writer.

Designing, writing and making videogames are my passions, but at the moment, this is only a hobby. Nevertheless, I intend to turn it into a career.

This is why I am currently looking for some people to join forces and make a team of game developers.

Even though I'm not a 3D artist, I can help with some 3D models like little objects or the environment. But my main role is designing and writing the game.

The intention is to create a JRPG similar to the Final Fantasy series, Lost Sphear, Children of Mana, etc.

This game is already designed and the story is completed. Nevertheless, there is always room for improvement and your contributions will be more than welcome!

POSITIONS:

- CONCEPT ARTIST - This person will create and design characters, environments and other concepts used within the game. So, he or she will be responsible for generating a portfolio of images to clarify the artistic vision. Manga / Anime is the preferred style of the artist, but other styles are also welcome!

- 3D ARTIST - This person will create 3D models like the game characters, monsters, objects, etc.

- ANIMATOR - This person will animate the models created by the 3D artist, to create in game animations as well as cut scenes.

- C# PROGRAMMER- This person has to have experience with Unity 3D and C#, as this is going to be the main engine to create the game.

For the moment, this is going to be unpaid work for all of us. But with time, the aim is to monetize this game and create a full indie video game studio.

You will receive revenue when it starts making benefits.


As this is a large and unpaid project, it can become tedious and frustrating working on it.

However, it will be worth it, at least for the experience and fun we can all get by making it!

Looking forward to meet you!

Gael.

- UPDATE -

You can find some details of the project here:



Gnollrunner
Gnollrunner
51 minutes ago, TenshiG Gaming said:

- C++ PROGRAMMER- This person has to have experience with Unity 3D and C++, as this is going to be the main engine to create the game.

Pardon my ignorance but I thought Unity was specifically tied to C#. Is it possible to use it with C++?

Gael Fernandez
Gael Fernandez
2 hours ago, Gnollrunner said:

Pardon my ignorance but I thought Unity was specifically tied to C#. Is it possible to use it with C++?

Yes! That was I mistake. I fixed. Thank you!

masterball
masterball

Hi, where can I send you a private message?

Poigahn
Poigahn

I just entered the realm of 3D modeling and would like the opportunity to create some static models, weapons and Charactors.

Your Brain contains the Best Program Ever Written : Manage Your Data Wisely !!
Gael Fernandez
Gael Fernandez

You can find some details of the project here:

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.