Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Musical Sound Effects in the Super Mario Series | Game Audio Lookout

Started by william.equal Sep 20, 2018 at 5:16 PM 0 replies 2.4k views
Original Post
william.equal
william.equal

Hey, I just finished a new episode of "Game Audio Lookout"! This time it's about musical sound effects in the Super Mario series. Here's the link to the video on YouTube:

--
Musical Sound Effects in the Super Mario Series | Game Audio Lookout
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hHbTVloizU
We’ll have a deeper look at musical sound effects in the Super Mario series in this episode of "Game Audio Lookout".
I guess everybody has heard the sounds of the Super Mario series before. But I believe most of us don’t exactly know how these were constructed and what efforts were taken in later instalments of the series to produce sound effects that even harmonise with the game’s music.
--

Feel free to let me know what you think :)

Alex

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.