Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

I DRAW FOR YOU for the sake of experience

Started by GhostarWhite7 Nov 5, 2018 at 11:27 AM 8 replies 2.4k views
Original Post
GhostarWhite7
GhostarWhite7


Hello developers. I started drawing in the illustration program recently. I don’t want to have drawings for myself (no restrictions) .. If you need icons and small art games, I’ll make them ... I work for free. Waiting for attachments..(

I need a portfolio) (I am from russian)

ball.jpg

CameraColor.jpg



IMG_20181007_211021_583[14343].jpg

face.jpg

Seic
Seic

Do you do pixel art as well?

earthchild
earthchild

I need raster art, but not necessarily pixel art. I dabble in both my self as well. I posted to my account in the hobbyist section with more details about what I need. I need a map for my top-down game. Here is a rough sketch of the map I need. It is essentially just 4 houses around a colldasack.



map2.png

oogway
oogway

hello, i need an artist for a small mobile game

Scal
Scal
Spoiler


hi

im from russia too. :) We can work together

Gnollrunner
Gnollrunner

I'm from the USA........but I live in Russia. Maybe we should start a club ?

Scal
Scal

:D lol
Do u have discord? (or maybe vk)

Discord: ГульShackal#7512

PersuaderGames
PersuaderGames

Hello @GhostarWhite7 !

I am working with a few friends on a classic adventure game located in the snowy mountains. We are working on concept art at the moment, maybe you can help us creating more ideas and creative concepts? You can write me anytime for more information : )

Do you miss old-school adventure games? Check out Detective Trapu!

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.