Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Help to find correct game engine

Started by Vyacheslav Leonov Nov 6, 2018 at 11:24 AM 0 replies 800+ views
Original Post
Vyacheslav Leonov
Vyacheslav Leonov

Hi everyone. I am experienced web dev and I want to try creating games for Android, iOS platforms. I know PHP, JS, some Java.

For beginning I'd like to create some maze game with many levels, different modes to play. After it I want to create some simple word game or some 2D runner.

I need to choose right game engine.

For now I have next options:

  1. Libgdx
  2. Unity
  3. Corona SDK

So, my questions are:

  1. What game engine should I choose for beginning?
  2. What game engine should I choose for maze game?
  3. What game engine should I choose for word game and simple 2D runner?


Thanks!



Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.