Frogger Submission

Started by
6 comments, last by Rutin 5 years, 5 months ago

No idea how, but I managed to finish up something for this challenge. :) 

CONTROLS:

ASWD for movement

SPACEBAR for leap

- Sorry for not listing the controls as I usually do in these projects on a "how to play screen".

I still need to add in checkpoints, but for now this meets all the requirements.

1.png.e4a73853189a4cdd00b5edc5e3661d1e.png

2.png.5b035d8706e80b0f71070469eb70f06e.png

3.png.21afad79bbf838e21bb619e107b634cd.png

I have some stuff to do today, and almost on my way out the door, so if there are any bugs let me know as I have ZERO time to game test :D !

:) I'll post my post-mortem later tonight. Thanks!

POST-MORTEM:

EDIT: 

Bugs fixed:

- Flies can now kill the player (Build 3 fix)

Programmer and 3D Artist

Advertisement

Awesome!!! you meet the finish line in short amount of dev works ^_^y downloaded and play with it...  it's seem i'm stuck from jumping from Raft to Raft... I'll play it again when em back home after work tonight...

2 hours ago, DexterZ101 said:

Awesome!!! you meet the finish line in short amount of dev works ^_^y downloaded and play with it...  it's seem i'm stuck from jumping from Raft to Raft... I'll play it again when em back home after work tonight...

On certain parts you have to use SPACEBAR for leap, you won't be able to move normally to pass those parts. :) The second part with the boat has to be timed to hit the middle row. :) 

I'll upload a video running through the entire thing possibly. I just got home and I'm about to write my blog. :D 

Thanks for giving it a go! :) It's a very rough version considering the rush! :D 

Programmer and 3D Artist

Added a link to my post-mortem in my first post. :) All done!

Programmer and 3D Artist

I wish I would have read that thing with the spacebar a little bit earlier. :D Got kind of confused for a couple of minutes. Took me some time to actually beat it. :D Fun submission! Really like it a lot! :) 

Keep thinking!

Super COOL! Love the track, the jump is a cool addition to the movement!

6 hours ago, Znippy said:

I wish I would have read that thing with the spacebar a little bit earlier. :D Got kind of confused for a couple of minutes. Took me some time to actually beat it. :D Fun submission! Really like it a lot! :) 

Sorry! I made the mistake of not putting the controls in the game startup screen... I only listed it under the project page... I was rushing to upload the entry and totally forgot! ? You can tell from my horrid menu screens how rushed I was... haha ! :D 

ASWD for movement, SPACEBAR for leap. :) 

5 hours ago, JWColeman said:

Super COOL! Love the track, the jump is a cool addition to the movement!

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it. Yes! I lucked out on finding that music and really thought it matched well with the theme. :) 

Thanks for all the comments everyone! :) 

Programmer and 3D Artist

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement