Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Good online courses for maths for game dev?

Started by Cromulent Jan 30, 2019 at 8:40 AM 1 replies 2.2k views
Original Post
Cromulent
Cromulent

Does anyone know if there are any excellent and comprehensive online courses available that will teach the maths and physics needed for game development? I have a couple of books, but I'd like something that has videos as well. I don't mind paying for the course if it is good.

alvaro
alvaro

Maybe look at the tables of contents from the books and try to find good resources that may not be aimed at game developers. Many mathematicians consider that the primary purpose of mathematics is the furthering of the human spirit, so their materials are not going to be specific to game development. But you can still benefit from them.

If you have trouble finding good resources for specific things, you can ask here.


Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.