Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Looking for people of any skill level to bring a project of mine to life. Very casual.

Started by SanguisOnline Apr 7, 2019 at 7:05 PM 4 replies 2k views
Original Post
SanguisOnline
SanguisOnline

Hello and thank you for taking interest in my post!

I've been working on a high-fantasy worldbuilding project for the last year or so and I'm hoping to translate it into a small scale sidescroller online RPG, like the original MapleStory.
Currently I'm the only one on the team but I'm actively seeking other people to join in.

Your skill level is irrelevant, the goal for the project is to learn, have fun and hopefully create something cool together.

The basics, such as lore, races, classes, locations etc are already made, but as I want this to be a community/group driven project it's not set in stone and I'm very open towards suggestions, changes and additions from future members.

With that said, if you're interested, please drop a reply and I'll link you the Discord.

The only requirement is that you speak fluent English and that you're somewhat motivated. (I don't expect anyone to work very hard on this, but I do expect you to do.. something, if you apply.)
Thank you!

Truerror
Truerror

Is this still open?

SanguisOnline
SanguisOnline

No, sorry. We've found all of the people we need, I will however keep you in mind if we ever need a third programmer. Thank you!

With that said, this post is closed.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.