Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Task Management

Started by IvoryMadison Jul 18, 2019 at 7:21 AM 2 replies 6k views
Original Post
IvoryMadison
IvoryMadison

Anybody here using any kind of roadmapping software or product roadmap for task management?

Mtaethefarmer
Mtaethefarmer

Currently, I use Glo Boards from Atlassian because of GitKraken.

Previously I've used:

HacknPlan, I think there UI is the best around but only supports small teams for free users.

Slack, is great for communicating across a team, I also enjoy it's integration with Discord.

Jira, is by far the most professional providing all of the above and more, but can be confusing to use for first time users.

Tom Sloper
Tom Sloper

See also the thread entitled "Project management tool Trello vs DropTask ?" stickied atop this forum.

-- Tom Sloper    --      sloperama.com

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.