Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Latest Spine version issue

Started by Gautti Aug 13, 2019 at 5:19 AM 0 replies 4.5k views
Original Post
Gautti
Gautti

Hi anybody using Spine in Unity ? Actually I am facing a problem with latest plugin of Spine, When I use the spine and import it in Unity it says "InvalidCastException : Specified cast is not valid. Error reading Skeleton Json file. " so can you give me an idea how to solve it ? As I am having too many files for the spine, I can not export it from older version of Spine. I have to use the newer version of the spine . So please help me with the Binary files and Skeleton json file to use it properly.


Thanks,

Gaurang

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.