Kat & Bunn: A retro-style RPG where you should never judge a book by its cover.

Started by
1 comment, last by FatefulMatty77 4 years, 3 months ago

Hey there!

My name's Josh and I'm an indie developer new to this forum. I've been making games since middle school. I started with RPG maker, then I moved on to making mods with the hammer engine, then I learned how to make flash games and I'm currently working on a project in Unity alongside my amazingly talented girlfriend who is making the game's art.

Kat & Bunn is a combination of a traditional style exploration RPG and a modern indie RPG ( think games like Undertale or Shovel Knight). It combines elements of both modern and classic gaming to make for an enjoyable experience for gamers of all skill levels and gaming backgrounds. It's a cute game that takes dark, unexpected twists that you'll have to play through to fully understand and experience. These stuffed creatures have a lot of secrets they're hiding. Check out our Kickstarter page for more info! We're both broke students so any and all help we receive would mean the world and puts us one step closer to making this dream a reality.

http://kck.st/2QY3Wlt

Thanks for reading!!

Advertisement

Hello! I’m just starting out as a voice actor and was wondering if you needed one for this game as I’d be very interested in working on it as it sounds and looks very cool! Let me know if you want me to send a demo reel over and good luck to you in finishing it!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement