Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

FPS Project for fun!

Started by Amaligom78 Jan 24, 2020 at 3:38 PM 6 replies 7.3k views
Original Post
Amaligom78
Amaligom78

Hi Everyone, I'm looking to start a simple FPS project that is something similar to a Halo: CE or Doom style game. I work with Unity and C# programming and I can make simple assets using Blender 3D. This would be a fun project and I encourage anyone to join and give some ideas on what kind of FPS we could make. Also please share what skill you can provide such as a programmer, artist, concept writer or 3D animator. Thanks!

Alonewolf
Alonewolf

This does sound like a fun project.

Concept writer - so that's the professional term for idea person.

I love bouncing around ideas, especially with others.

Tom Sloper
Tom Sloper

Amaligom78 said:
I encourage anyone to join

Moving this to Hobby Project Classifieds. Recruiting (team building) for fun projects is not permitted outside HPC.

Alonewolf said:
Concept writer - so that's the professional term for idea person.

No. It isn't.

-- Tom Sloper    --      sloperama.com
Amaligom78
Amaligom78

yes it is the right term, you are correct @alonewolf. Dont let Tom put you down. I would like to hear your ideas.

Tom Sloper
Tom Sloper

Amaligom78 said:
Dont let Tom put you down.

Please avoid personal attacks on our website. I was not putting anyone down. In my years of experience, I never heard anyone in the industry use the term “concept writer.” If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. It's possible I'm wrong.

-- Tom Sloper    --      sloperama.com
Amaligom78
Amaligom78

Apology accepted, thanks for clarifying your previous statement Tom.

fleabay
fleabay

Amaligom78 said:

Apology accepted, thanks for clarifying your previous statement Tom.

I think that's the most awesome reply I have ever seen.

🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂<←The tone posse, ready for action.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.