This branch looks deserted. I will try my luck does anyone know where glaux.h could be found? I`m looking for human interaction.
glaux.h
From what I know glaux.h has been deprecatedโฆ but you can find it here:
http://course.ece.cmu.edu/~ece796/project99/8/final/code/18-796Project/include/gl/GLAUX.H
Calin said:
I`m looking for human interaction.
You're not going to find much of that using obsolete libs and deprecated OpenGL. It's even difficult using modern OpenGL because most people just use Unity or some other engine/library. A good starting point for OpenGL is version 3.3.
RUN in the other direction if you see glbegin/glend. Avoid old NeHe tutorials at all costs.
This video gives you a good idea what to expect with modern OpenGL. It's well worth a watch.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-9XFm7XAT8
That video is also several years old now. If it says use GLUT, ignore that completely. Use GLFW or some similar windowing lib. GLEW is still relevant.
fleabay said:
It's even difficult using modern OpenGL because most people just use Unity
The battle isn`t lost
Rutin thanks
Topic Locked
This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.