Drift Worlds - Over 20 months of solo development.

Started by
9 comments, last by MomasVII 3 years, 4 months ago

Drift Worlds

After years of solo development I am excited to finally say I have released my pride and joy, Drift Worlds. Drift Worlds is an arcade racer that meets real world graphics. It has aspects of both outrageous scenarios and real world physics. You will find yourself driving across desert plateau's, above the clouds across snowy tundras or deep in the depths of a volcano. There are plenty of levels that I will constantly be expanding on and with dozens of cars to choose from there will be plenty to work towards.

The Idea is simple. Enter a level and race against yourself or against the current record holder. You will work towards getting 5 stars for the level to unlock more and to earn more money. It also has real crash physics that will dint and damage your car the more you crash and fall.

This has been over 2 years in the making and I would really appreciate some feedback that I will do my best to take into account. Here is the game trailer with all in game footage and the Play Store link.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.UndividedGames.DriftWorlds

Advertisement

Really like the desert plateu, keep it up!

Viktor, Web Trainee and Game Passionate

https://frontit.dk/services/hjemmesider

Thank you.

Here is a new gameplay trailer for everyone to enjoy!

Seems like a highly polished and professional game however after the very first race I was hit with an unskippable 30 second ad. I understand that you need to monetise but this isn't really a model I want to subscribe to, sorry.

Hi,

Can you explain when you saw this ad. I turned them off until much later in the game because of feedback like this. There is a rewarded ad for $1000 but there definitely shouldn't be any other ads anywhere close to the first race.

Thanks

I bought the first car then played the first race. I think I replayed it to get a better time. Then the ad appeared. Hope this helps.

Hey Rick,

This has to be a mistake. I checked just before and there are no ads during gameplay. The only ads that eventually appear after a long time of playing appear before loading a level and after exiting the garage. There is a rewarded ad at the end of each level that is optional but no forced ads.

Thanks

Hi everyone,

I have just pushed a new release that makes the game go from 30FPS to 60FPS. It's a huge difference and runs very smoothly. Also the store prices have been slashed by 50%!.

Feedback is appreciated on how smoothly it runs on your device. <3

Congrats for the release and the general quality of your game!

Awesome feat to do this by yourself only, really!! Super work!

Good luck going forward!

Thanks! It's going well and I have learnt a lot. Looking forward to my next release

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement