Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Looking for an indie team

Started by Etoposid Apr 29, 2020 at 5:21 PM 0 replies 3.7k views
Original Post
Etoposid
Etoposid

Hi everbody !

As i have ended my career in general software engineering / consulting and have effectivly retired,

I am now looking for investment opportunities, specifically in the Indie Game Development Space.

I would like to help a small team work on a game.

I can provide both a financial investment and/or part time tech work to a suitable project

in exchange for equity/income participation.

My background is in general Software Engineering/Architecture, I have worked as Lead Engineer on several

large scale systems, have taught software engineering, and have a background in graphics programming as well.

I am familiar with most of the tools/engines in use today, and am a proficient C/C++,Rust,C#,Java,Kotlin engineer.

Large scalable server systems, machine learning and algorithmic design are pet peeves of mine.

I am looking for an established team ( preferably with an already setup company to make legal matters easier )

that has most of their roles filled, and has done their homework ( business plan, etc. )

The area of Germany,Austria and Switzerland is preferred, to make eventual travel easier.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.