Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Looking for programmers, artists and designers

Started by Vixen246 Jun 5, 2020 at 10:56 AM 4 replies 7.3k views
Original Post
Vixen246
Vixen246

Project Name: 2D Arcade Game

Engine: Unity Engine

Platform: Android, IOS, Amazone (Mobile)


Info: 2D Graphics & Assets, animation, more information will be provided through face-to-face chat.

Monetization: In-App purchases, Adverts

Payment: Royaly / profit share

NDA to be signed.

fleabay
fleabay

You're not selling yourself very well (meaning not at all) so I have to assume you have no experience in game dev or marketing. So what do you bring besides an idea?

🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂<←The tone posse, ready for action.
Vixen246
Vixen246

@fleabay Hi, that you for your comment. I am not trying selling myself. I am giving the main points, and if someone is interested we communicate via video. If they are still interested and there is a click, they sign the NDA and the game design is shared. If there is no click or interest, then no one lost anything.

fleabay
fleabay

fleabay said:
So what do you bring besides an idea?

Can I get an answer please?

🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂<←The tone posse, ready for action.
Vixen246
Vixen246

@fleabay Of course you can get an answer, whether you may is something else. Maybe try to have less of an aggressive tone and peeps might just respond better. It may sound out of this world, but not everyone lives on their PC :-)

I am an abstract graphic designer, learning programing. We designed a game and would like to work with a team. It's that simple. I trust this information would suffice, as this is where my response ends on this topic.

fleabay
fleabay

Vixen246 said:
Maybe try to have less of an aggressive tone

Vixen246 said:
It may sound out of this world, but not everyone lives on their PC :-)

Maybe you should have less of a passive aggressive tone eh?

Vixen246 said:
We designed a game and would like to work with a team.

So there is more than just you already involved? Don't you think that is important information for profit sharing?

Vixen246 said:
as this is where my response ends on this topic.

I approve.

🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂<←The tone posse, ready for action.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.