Hi Everyone, First Time Posting Here! Solo Indie Game Dev using FOSS

Started by
4 comments, last by TimKrief 3 years, 11 months ago

Hi everyone!

My name is Tim Krief, I recently graduated as an electronics and computer science engineer. I chose to be be an Indie Game Dev and I work full-time towards making that a sustainable lifestyle. I'm now actively working on a game called CraftyCounty. It is an intense mash-up, being both a city-Building game and a puzzle / dexterity game. I usually work using free and open source software such as Blender 3D and Godot Engine and so on to create my games, and I'm honestly loving it!

I've just joined this website, I'll hope you'll give me the gist of how it works around here ?

My profile is pretty empty for the moment here, in the meantime you can check my work online:

Can't wait to meet you all ?

Find me on twitter, check my weekly videos on youtube, or my daily live-streams on twitch ?

Advertisement

lol, im surprised to see you here

saw your posts on twitter, you do amazing projects!

also, very cool that you use Godot, I have no idea how you make it work there

Ahah what do you mean by :

atri said:
I have no idea how you make it work there

I've been following your work on youtube too for a while! The portal one blew me away since you said it was procedural.

Are you working on a game right now? Or you're addicted to working with shaders :D

Find me on twitter, check my weekly videos on youtube, or my daily live-streams on twitch ?

im not working on any game

I will develop my Vulkan app/framework to add there more features and turn in to simple and useful 2d engine https://github.com/danilw/vulkan-shadertoy-launcher

for 3d il use Godot

TimKrief said:
Or you're addicted to working with shaders :D

shaders simple and powerful, I love creating them

TimKrief said:
I've been following your work on youtube too for a while

I think I follow you longer, your projects very inspiring with great style!

@atri Thank you very much :o

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement