Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Volunteers needed to join my team!

Started by Gamebarriergames Jun 19, 2020 at 1:06 PM 0 replies 4.8k views
Original Post
Gamebarriergames
Gamebarriergames

Hello! I am a 16 year old from Belgium that always has been making games, From playing games like “little big planet” to using unreal engine 4… I am capable of making fully functional multiplayer/singleplayer games… except that they look awful… have no good sounds and/or animations! This is why I have recently started “GAME BARRIER GAMES”, a team of volunteers who want to come up with an idea together and make that game to publish it! (Maybe even make money from that game), (No pay to win games allowed). If you are interested please add me on discord: (???????????#0993) and tell me how you would like to help, what all your talents are in the game development industry and how you learned about the team!

Thank you

None

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.