Team needed for an Action/Adventure project

Started by
5 comments, last by Nerothemajin 3 years, 9 months ago

Hello there, It's-a-me.

A writer looking for a team.

The goal is an action rpg game with the name F:Ran.

I have ready some script already and enough material for at least a demo. For now.

The synopsis is: As the big bang emerged, earth was created and several years later stars fell on the earth and the dust that those stars contained created life as we know it. Along with it,Humans found another identical energy and decided to use it, as they found it very compatible with the human's physical capabilities.They named it Saku energy.

As time passed, it became a strong weapon that was used by all swordsmen.

Ran was a boy with a great dream-- one of becoming a strong swordsman.

Being born with a weak body however, made him insecure.

Yet after coming to Tsurugi Academy the academy of his dreams, he will learn his true limits, and with the help of his friends, he will be able to over come them.

But as in all great stories, things aren't that simple.

And many mysteries await.

What I need is:

Programmers: [b]Open[/b]

Artists: [b]Open[/b]

Composer: [b]Open[/b]

3d Modeler: [b]Open[/b]

The split will be negotiable and it depends on the amount we'll gather after the game gets crowdfunded.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Advertisement

Hi, I'm a musician looking to get experience composing for games. What sort of style of music would you be looking for?

Hiya!

I'm a composer currently looking for a new project and this one sounds awesome, and fun!

I'll link my portfolio so you can get a sample of some of the stuff I write, should you wanna work together.

https://www.swykamedia.com/music

Fun concept, I'm a historian, researcher and writer. On some level it would be fun to build a massive thought out story, with characters, not just an avatar that has 3 lines.

Have the lore side, the main story line, than speciality aspects. Basically an elder scrolls style project in scale. The writers in most projects are completely disrespected and under utilised. As an example you have a potion shop, you can say magic mushrooms, garlic, and fairy dust ingredients are needed. Or can get more technical and dive deeper in. The same goes with weapons and armor, can say shield +5 with fire protection. Or can say a tower shield with a thin steel plating.

If your up for a larger scale project, I'm interested.

If you have a fun project in mind, with nontraditional and obscene characters, probably save time and message me.

Hi! I am a music composer from Spain. Would love to share with you my website in case you think we could work together. I find your idea for this game really interesting! Let me know please!

My website: www.vhcmusic.com

My Soundcloud account: https://soundcloud.com/user-356155028

Feel free to contact me!

Have a great day!

Víctor.

@Launcher111 hello there it's always nice to meet a fellow writer, as for the project, it will be a larger scale one. I'm writing the story as a web novel with the same name, check it out if you're interested ?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement