Countries that set the trend

Started by
47 comments, last by Tom Sloper 3 years, 9 months ago

JoeJ said:
… stuff like that, and you just have to deal with people saying it's ‘bullshit’. Don't take it personal - you are not the only one that receives some rant from fleabay. It's just him, it's just you - individuals and their personalities.

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/margaret-atwood-greta-thunberg-joan-of-arc-environmentalism-climate-change-a9188841.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miraculous_births

What about it? What part of the “stuff like that” i wrote, gives a reason to somebody to insult me directly?

You should thank me for showing so much new things you probably had no idea about before. Give me your gratitude now!

Advertisement

Well, thanks for showing me Greta. I'm too old for that and do not even check your links about her.

NikiTo said:
What about it? What part of the “stuff like that” i wrote, gives a reason to somebody to insult me directly?

The way you ‘try’ to proof your personal opinions as general truth. Usually those proofs 1. Insult random but famous people, e.g. Greta, or Musk 2. Are not related at all or just no proof 3. In the worst case:

May be picked up by some people, and then we have the fake news problem. And we get destruction of civilization, because people become disoriented, confused, misled and brainless. They don't know if earth is flat, if we ever were on the moon, if pollution causes harm to nature, etc.

So we get a majority of dumbs, and they may just choose:

1. Follow Greta and revolt against mega corps, while still ordering the cheapest sandals from Amazon
  2. Follow Elon Musk, enjoying to make pictures from a shiny ring of satellites orbiting the night sky with their newest iWatch
  3. Following Nikito, becoming immortal and ignoring any harm we do do to the planet because those few billions of humans are probably just not important enough to do any harm for real.

So. I respect you have your own mind, and you do not follow anything. That's good.

But just stop to be like the people you criticize.

For us. And for yourself: Have some balls and deal with disagreement from other enlightened people that are not willing to follow your agenda.

JoeJ said:
Following Nikito, becoming immortal and ignoring any harm we do do to the planet because those few billions of humans are probably just not important enough to do any harm for real.

I don't need you to follow me.
I try to provide all the links from big sources. Famous sites. If i were to share here sources from just any random place on the internet, i could rain on you “proofs” of my claims. But i try to limit myself to big sources. You can check all of them. Nasa, Bloomberg, TheIndependent, Wikipedia. I am not sharing flat earth sites links.

You can check anything i said. Musk is cutting forests for real in Germany.
You could google about the deforestation that solar panels produce.

So you should add a fourth option there -

4. Follow impostors who pretend to be saving the planet but actually only want your money.

You live in a comfortable for you position of i am a environmentalist, so my soul will be saved. I can sleep well. They i report to you what is the real situation and you suffer because you feel not confortable anymore.

https://theecologist.org/2010/apr/16/spanish-nighttime-solar-energy-fraud-unlikely-uk

Truth always make people feel incomfortable. The more your selfesteem depends of the scam you believe in, the more you angry when somebody breaks that for you.

And by the way, how I am fitting into the point 3? How? I promoted hydrogen cars, didn't I?
I will go to heaven now that i am green.

ANY usage of energy produces heat. So even if all cars turn electric, their batteries need to cool. They produce a lot of heat. That still warms the planet. So, environmentalists will never be contented.

I point out that 90% of the environmentalist movement is like that -
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3250948/Tortoise-harebrain-Girl-saves-animal-thought-turtle-throwing-water-doesn-t-realize-t-swim.html

And you claim that i do misinformation… If i don't debug the situation, how people will even know it is not working? So you think i do harm. But i think you are not honest. You just want to defeat me. I do good by pointing at the problems.

It was inevitable that this topic would lead to raised tempers. Some people just thrive on arguing all the time…

Thread locked. Go forth and be nice.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement