Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

I am looking for people to create a group together to create some cool games

Started by freddosmallz Jul 26, 2020 at 2:00 PM 16 replies 26.7k views
Original Post
freddosmallz
freddosmallz

need a good group of people to create a group for game development i really want to learn game development

roberto4810
roberto4810

Hi.
I would love to be part of the team. I consider myself a game developer more interested in the writing and narrative for games.

None
dovey
dovey

Hi! DM me for more info! I'm an artist who can design characters for you.

kina
kina

i would like to work as progammer , but i am complete beginner with little knowledge of programing.

TheRottenCookie
TheRottenCookie

@kina Me too. I was learning java 1 month, C++ 2 weeks and now I`m learning Unity 1 week. I am looking for somebody to learn with, to motivate each other and share ideas. Do you want to join?

Wovyn
Wovyn

@undefined Hi I'm a writer, concept designer and beginner artist. I'm also ready and willing to learn whatever engine and code that’s needed. You can DM me or add me on Discord: Wovyn#1195

Bronovitch
Bronovitch

Hey guys i'd like to join your group ! Add me on discord :bronxd#4956

About me:
Software engineer, huge fan of video game, i have some knowledge on Unity but i am more focus on server development (backend) for mutliplayer games.

billoneil@0127
billoneil@0127

I'd like become your team member. I have experienced to programming. c++

TheUsualCam
TheUsualCam

Hey everyone! I'd also be keen to join ? I'm a software engineering student with mainly C# / C++ experience and have used Unity a fair few times looking to hone my programming skills and get some proper dev experience for my portfolio build. Discord is TheUsualCam#3038

kio708
kio708

Hi @freddosmallz

I don't know if you are still looking for someone, but I would like to join you.

My name is Oskar and I'm 16 years old. I have lately been working with Unity and C#, I'm also up for some Drawing 3D Modeling or some musical stuff, but I'm not good at it, so I still have to learn. If you are interested, please contact me on Discord: kio708#7430

None
Byter
Byter

I am a programmer and somewhat of a beginner. I know c++, and c# (in connection with unity) and a bit java. I would love to join your group. If I can join just DM me

Chapman Hammond_Music
Chapman Hammond_Music

Hey!

Would love to be apart of the team as well. Looking for experience writing music for games. Currently learning FMOD. DM or add me on Discord: ChappedStyx#4813

chapmanhammondmusic.com

None
Sbkspyder
Sbkspyder

I am interested as well. I posted earlier but I guess my account had an issue. I will go add anyone listed on discord and add my own once I get back to my PC. I know a bit about unity and UE4, as well as blender, 3ds max, sound design and web/desktop app design. Hope to hear from you all soon.

urboilewis17
urboilewis17

HI I am currently in my second year of game development and i can create realistic and non-realistic 3d models or 2d and i would really like to be part of your team

Lewis Neil
justjess
justjess

Hi, I'd like to join if possible. Very little experience with C++ and java and some experience with RPGmaker, but very willing to learn. My discord is Jesse#8819.

oliverray
oliverray

Hello, I am enlisting is Member #23 of Fred's Group.

I love designing mechanics, features, details, plans, blueprints,diagrams,

Fred, what do you say to a really large mod of GTA San Andreas?

I just want to have all buildings enterable, basically every single skyscraper, building and store will have interiors (which are 3dmodels of the insides of rooms)made.

Depending on how enthuiatsic you guys are, you can even go further than that.

None
fleabay
fleabay

freddosmallz - Last Active July 26, 2020

The same day he registered and posted.

🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂<←The tone posse, ready for action.
francesco_
francesco_

Hi, sounds like the group is on. I would love to join if you guys can afford someone with very few skills. I can offer my passion for games and some basic 3D modelling skills. Would love to learn with you!

None
SuperVGA
SuperVGA

fleabay said:

freddosmallz - Last Active July 26, 2020

The same day he registered and posted.

@freddosmallz just want “people to create a group together to create some cool games”
They didn't mention anything about participating themselves! ?

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.