Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked 🎮 Unity

HELP? :(

Started by zair Jul 29, 2020 at 9:50 AM 3 replies 5.7k views
Original Post
zair
zair

Hello :D i need some help.

I want to develop a game which consists in a combination between Trollface Quest and Dark Stories. Basically,the game will be a point&click game to solve some dark riddles/mistery. As a game engine i choose Godot because seems easier. I want to develop the game for both Android and Ios.

Can you guys provide me some useful information/tutorials about this genre? I looked on Youtube but i could only find tutorials that consists in characters moving and i don't really know how to transform those into my idea.

Thank you a lot guys

IDEA: a game that looks like Dark Stories with a lot of levels, Each level has a riddle/mistery and the player must solve it by pressing some things on the screen.

SuperVGA
SuperVGA

I want to help, but instead I'll be that jerk who has time to express himself here, but not to google what Trollface Quest and Dark Stories are.

If you had provided a few visuals of the concept, it would make it so much easier for people here to chip in.

I don't know if those games are something everyone should know of, but it can't hurt to show us what you want to accomplish.

fleabay
fleabay

Point and click engines…

https://www.renpy.org/​

https://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/​

I don't use these but I know Ren'Py has been recommend before.

Also maybe…
Visionaire Studio
Wintermute Engine

Please use better titles for your threads in the future.

🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂<←The tone posse, ready for action.
Tom Sloper
Tom Sloper

OP has posted anew, so this thread is locked. Further responses should be posted in OP's newer thread.

-- Tom Sloper    --      sloperama.com

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.