Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

I'm composing. (full orchestra music, game music, casual sound, movie, video music)

Started by chopin3076 Jul 29, 2020 at 6:46 PM 0 replies 2.5k views
Original Post
chopin3076
chopin3076

ORCHESTRA MUSIC : https://soundcloud.com/epic_planet/sets/game-sound-orchestra​

EMO ORCHESTRA : https://soundcloud.com/epic_planet/sets/emotional-orchestra​

Hello! My name is Hong Cheol Ju and I am currently working in the field of game music and video music.

I entered the Classical Compoition Department and left school while I was in school and turned to video and game music.

Study more deeply, classical and orchestration.

It makes the game more lively and touching than anyone else.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to give me advice/question.

First, I will attach my work (Sound Cloud, Streaming Site).

Please feel free to contact me. ^^

E-Mail: chopin3076@naver.com

Homepage : https://www.epicplanet.art/

Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/epic_planet

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.