[WANTED] Game Designer (analog)

Started by
2 comments, last by Shaarigan 3 years, 9 months ago

Hello reader,

my name is Bastian, passionate game designer, board game author and over 7 years in the games industry as a professional game developer. My interests besides the day-to-day in a AAA game studio have always been to create my own game worlds with rich environment and backround history but also diving into the secrets of the mysteries behind those famous game engines that drive the best games of all time and turn anything together into a non-profit project. But sometimes I need a side project and am working on a board game.

Today is such a day and I recovered one of my (nearly) finished board game designs to be further optimized and improved. To achieve this task, I'm looking for a co-designer also experienced with the wonderfull world of board games (especially the common card games) to discuss ideas and take work on the combat system of my current card game project.

The game is about a mix of all the good from major games I played since 1997 which are:

• Pokemon TCG
  • Magic the Gathering
  • World of Warcraft
  • Warlord: Saga of the Storm
  • Legend of the five Rings (L5R)
  • Dominion
  • Ascension
  • Hand of Fate (Digital)
  • Hand of Fate Ordeals (Board Game)

settled in a medival, fantasy RPG like setting and can be played in either adventure mode or PvP.

If you're a game designer with the same passion about board games and willing to help out here, just leave a message (GDnet or Discord PM) with some introduction and we can further discuss this on Discord afterwards.

Thank you!

(Also see my related post here)

Advertisement

Hi,

To whom I should shout in order to contact you on Discord?

Cheers,

V

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement