Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
๐Ÿ”’ Locked

Trouble compiling the latest version on Android

Started by _Vicious_ Oct 8, 2020 at 8:37 AM 3 replies 5.6k views
Original Post
_Vicious_
_Vicious_

Hi Andreas,

first of all, thanks for all the effort you've put and keep on putting into AngelScript! Hope you're doing well.

I tried compiling the WIP version of Angelscript on Android the other day and spotted a few things you might want to look into.

/home/travis/build/Qfusion/qfusion/platforms/android/projects/qfusion/jni/third-party/angelscript/sdk/angelscript/source/as_context.cpp:4771:13: warning: enumeration value 'asOBJ_VARDECL' not handled in switch [-Wswitch]
                                switch( func->scriptData->objVariableInfo[n].option )
                                        ^
/home/travis/build/Qfusion/qfusion/platforms/android/projects/qfusion/jni/third-party/angelscript/sdk/angelscript/source/as_restore.cpp:1484:6: error: use of undeclared identifier 'assert'
                                        assert( func->vfTableIdx == realFunc->vfTableIdx );
                                        ^

Thanks again and keep up the good work!

WitchLord
WitchLord

Thanks for letting me know. I'll have these fixed as soon as I can.

AngelCode.comย - game development and more - Reference DBย - game developer references
AngelScriptย - free scripting library -ย BMFontย - free bitmap font generator - <a href="http://www.angelcode.com/tower" rel
WitchLord
WitchLord

I've fixed this in rev 2675. Thanks.

AngelCode.comย - game development and more - Reference DBย - game developer references
AngelScriptย - free scripting library -ย BMFontย - free bitmap font generator - <a href="http://www.angelcode.com/tower" rel
_Vicious_
_Vicious_

WitchLord said:

I've fixed this in rev 2675. Thanks.

yup, that worked. Thanks!

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.